Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2015

When will these moments come again?

My mind was always eager to finish this phase of engineering life and start a new phase of life elsewhere. My dreams were being decorated with so many things to do-the places to visit, the fun and the frolic, the happiness of achieving greater successes in my life. My mind yearned to break out of the routine. But today, I feel my heart wants me to stay back .It is telling me to slow down my pace and live in the moment. I wish I could stop the time or at least go back in time to relive some of the best moments again.

When I think of the petty things that made me sad, I smile. Some memories keep haunting you. We friends felt that these four years of engineering was passed with  great difficulty  and we wanted it to end soon but I don’t know why I feel I am going to lose something soon. Some of the best unforgettable memories made here are going to stay with me throughout my life.

Who will to tease me anymore? Who will irritate me every morning? Who will to remind me of the things I keep forgetting about? Who will accompany me during the last minute exam preparations? Who will call me with weirdo pet names? Who will listen to the nonsense I have to share? Who will ask for treats for every little thing that happens? Who will I go shopping with? Who will accompany me to have ice creams and visit places? Who will I share these wonderful memories with? Who will boost my confidence when I feel down? Where shall I find these friends who are the first ones to tease me but they never make me feel lonely,ever.The laughter and the jokes that we shared make me laugh even now as I pen down this…..

When will these moments come again?

No comments:

Post a Comment