Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Smiles




Smiles are free.A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.The other day,my friend was asking me how is that I keep smiling all the time.He added that whether I don't get affected by the outside world.I could tell him only one thing that life has taught me- "If my soul can smile through my heart and my heart can smile through my eyes,then why shouldn't I scatter my smile in other's hearts."

It's always kind to smile at people who you are acquainted with.Don't judge them.Have a heart.They are all fighting a battle you have absolutely no idea about. That stranger who pushed you down in the busy street might just be hurrying to office/college.That grandmother who is walking with her stick in the park might be missing her son who has not returned from U.S. since 2 years.The girl that you like to hate,simply because you feel she is heartless and rude might be having problems at home or in her personal life.That 'lonely' girl who keeps to herself in college might be recovering from a 'bad' breakup.That friend who just called you up to say "hi" might have actually been going through a tough time at her college.

The problem is we jugde people too often.We hurt them unknowingly.We never really think as to what they are going through.Everybody has battles that they’re facing, struggles that they are going through.None of us are perfect.We are all fighting our inner demons and trying to make life perfect every single day.




Instead of engaging in gossips and "hate talks" about them,have you tried to ask them and know their side of the story too?

This,I tell,because there is always 3 sides to Every Story:
One is 'Your' side.This is what you know,what you have 'heard' and what you feel.Second is 'Their' side.This is what every 'other' person knows,what they have 'heard' and what they feel.The third side is the TRUTH and to a large extent it is true.And this,you have to be matured enough to understand.

For a minute, can you stand in their place and think ? If you were at their place,wouldn't it upset you if people often misjudged and misunderstood you ?

If you're having a bad day, chances are someone else is too.Sometimes,we need to forgive others ,not because they deserve forgiveness but because you deserve peace.

So forget the hatred and the anger.Be happy.
Smile often.Spread love and happiness instead.
God has indeed sent you here for a special purpose.
Be special.Be human.Spread joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment