Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Mumma,why did you lie to me?





Mumma ,why did you lie to me?
Why did you lie to me that everything is going to be okay when you patted me till I slept off when I was woken up by a loud thunder?
Why did you lie to me when you convinced me that if I drank a glass of milk everyday I could fight away all the monsters?
Why did you lie to me that those monsters won't come to me if I helped you to keep my room clean??
Mumma ,why did you lie to me?
Mumma,Iam afraid of this darkness around me now.There is so much of cruelty, suffering and pain around me. And I'm unable to do anything about it.I feel so powerless and weak.
Mumma,you say God created this world.But then,why is it so cruel? Animals eat animals to survive.Fellow human beings kill each other over border,culture and natural resource issues.There are terrible wars fought for money and power.There are petty fights.There are broken trusts.But there are no monsters ,mumma. They are all humans who are acting like monsters.
Emotions and humanity are uncared for now,mumma.
The fear of suffering is now worser than suffering itself.
Mumma,I want you beside me now.
To give me strength.To give me power.
To protect me.To guide me.
But please,don't tell me a lie again...
I just want you to hug me again and tell me it's all going to be alright soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment